August 12, 2018
August 12, 2018 Speaker : Pastor Gary Mason
- Say please and thank you regularly.
- Send thank-you cards or texts to those who bless you.
- Pray regularly for those in need. It will cause you to remember there are those who have less than you.
- Give in secret.
- Give thanks at every meal
- Volunteer in your church and community.
- Reach out to someone who is struggling.
- Keep a prayer journal and record answered prayers.
- Keep a family prayer journal and record answered prayers.
- Hug your family every day.
- Ask each of your family members to name something/someone for which they are thankful.
- Start and keep a journal of the things you’re thankful for.
- Remember something God has done for you.
- Ponder the gift of your salvation.
- Keep a list of something you are thankful for each day.